What is Alien Worlds?
Alien Worlds game is a decentralised finance non-fungible token (DeFi NFT, for short) Metaverse, in which users are able to garner Trilium, the in-game currency, compete in intergalactic quests, and obtain unique items by traversing the scattered belt of planets.
It’s a space exploration game that lets players scrub various planets for resources (NFTs), accrue in-game currency, and complete various missions in the hopes of acquiring unique items.
- Alien Worlds is an NFT Metaverse where you can play with unique digital items (NFTs).
- Staking: Players stake Trilium to planets to vote in the upcoming Planetary elections, as well as to increase the Planet’s reward pool.
- Planet DAOs: Participate in weekly elections for council candidates, submit proposals on how to distribute the planetary treasury or run for planetary council yourself.
- Trade Game Cards: Players may select NFT game cards for their strategy on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and WAX, to be used for mining, fighting and missions.
- Cross-chain bridge: Teleporting TLM between BSC, WAX, and Ethereum.
NFT in Alien World
The game will occasionally give users a special item as compensation for mining TLM, these items can be tools, minions, weapons, or even avatars.
Every time users mine, they receive TLM, whereas there is a chance that they will receive an NFT depending on the luck of your tool and the terrain they are mining on. NFTs for Alien Worlds exist on the blockchain and are freely tradable. It is possible to make money by playing Alien Worlds by trading NFTs on marketplace.